2-6-0 T cogwheel steamlocomotive HG 3/4 # 9 of the Dampfbahn Furka Bergstrecke (DFB) is beeing turned in a nice teamwork on the turntable of the depot Realp. The turntable came from the Rhaetian Railway and was in Pontresina before. The locomotive, now lettered as "BFD # 9" was built in 1914 by the SLM Winterthur for the Brig-Furka-Disnetis Railway (BFD), which became the Furka-Oberalp-Bahn in 1925. In 1947, after electrification of the line, the HG 3/4 # 9 was sold to Vietnam (together with # 1,2 and 8) for the cogwheel line from Song Pha to Đà Lạt in French-Indochina. In 1990 brought back to Switzerland and operational again from 1993 in blue color with name "Gletschhorn" after a revision in Meiningen/Germany. In 2013 new revision in the DFB workplace Chur and now in the original appearance from 1914. The locomotive pulled train 133 from Realp to Oberwald this day, and train 154 back to Realp.