Under lock down next to the Old Montana Prison Museum, but not under catenary, Milwaukee Road E70 is on display nicely restored in February 1995. 20 Little Joes were built in 1946 for export to the Soviet Railways, but ended up not sold. Milwaukee bought 12 in 1950, CSS&SB bought 3 and 5 went to Brazil. On Milwaukee they worked electrified territory from Harlowton, MT west to Avery, ID until June 15, 1974. Deer Lodge was a yard and crew change point for Milwaukee, and provided servicing electric locomotives. E20 & 21 were equipped for passenger service; E70-79 for freight only. E70 is the only surviving unit from Milwaukee's fleet.