The 0-6-0 steamlocomotive E 3/3 "Tigerli" # 8501 was built in 1910 by the SLM Winterthur for the SBB. From 1958 it was rented to the HOVAG Ems for shunting services and sold to this compagny in 1963. In 1976 it came to the Oswald Steam, Samstagern (OSS) and was entirely refurbished in this color. In 1993 it was sold to the association CSG - Club San Gottardo in Mendrisio, together with the 3 beautiful passenger cars with inscription "Gotthardbahn". This nice steamtrain made short trips in Biasca station this day, when 125 years of the Gotthard line was celebrated. In the background is electric locomotive Ae 3/5 # 10217 of SBB Historic.