Sixaxle diesellocomotive Bm 6/6 # 18504, which was built in 1954 for the SBB by SLM, BBC, SAAS and Sulzer with two Sulzer 6LDA25 prime movers, is standing in Winterthur Grüze on the connection track to the Maag recycling company, ready for scrapping in the next days. The withdrawn locomotive was owned by the Schorno-Locomotive-Management Gmbh (SLM) since it was withdrawn by the SBB in 2006. For many years, it was exhibited in the Bahnpark Brugg (AG) in the roundhouse. The # 18504 was one of 4 prototypes, in total there were built 14 of this locomotive. # 18505 is with SBB Historic in Olten. #18501 is renovated in the appearance of the 1960', see https://www.railpictures.net/photo/479332/ The Schorno-Locomotiv-Management Gmbh has several others of this Bm 6/6 locomotives, which are not operational in the moment.