600 mm (2 feet) gauge 2-6-2 T steamlocomotive (with outside frame) # 1213 of the Vale of Rheidol Railway. This locomotive was built in 1924 in the Swindon works and is of the same construction as # 7 and # 8 of the Vale of Rheidol. Put through Swindon works during 1923–24 as an overhaul of the original No 2, but is in fact a complete new locomotive. Numbered # 1213 from delivery until gaining the # 9 in 1949. As of November 2016 the locomotive carries # 1213 once more. # 7, 8 and 9 were designed by the railway's Chief Mechanical Engineer, Charles Collett, for working services on the Vale of Rheidol Railway between Aberystwyth and Devil's Bridge.