The oldest operational steamlocomotive of Switzerland is the 0-4-6 T Ec 2/5 # 28 "GENF", which was built in 1858 by Emil Kessler in Esslingen/Germany for the Schweizersiche Centralbahn (SCB). This interesting loco is of the Engerth design, so the tender is articulated with the main locomotive frame, allowing some of the weight of the fuel and water to be carried on the driving wheels to improve adhesion. Because the tender was articulated, rather than directly attached to the frame, the locomotive could traverse relatively sharp curves, while still enjoying the advantage of the additional adhesive weight gain. Usually, the locomotive is exhibited in the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne, but in 2009 she was out on the line several times. The locomotive is standing beside the shed of Olten depot with the cars of the "Spanisch Brötli Bahn", replicas of the first railway in Switzerland from 1847 between Baden and Zürich.