CFF 764 404R is seen powering a special train at Gura Lobin, near Moldovița, in far eastern Romania.
This railway was originally constructed in 1888, connecting the towns of Moldovița and Rososa. Initially 24 kilometers (15 miles) in length, it was eventually expanded to 73 kilometers (45 miles) in length. The present day tourist railway is 12 kilometers (7.5 miles) in length.
CFF 764 404R, 0-8-0 (IUPS Reghin 501 / 1984), 760 mm gauge, wood-burner.