Built in 1913 by SWS Schlieren, this third-class C # 6138 two-axle passenger coach of the SBB Historic left the building in the background (the former locomotive shed) the day before unintentionally through the destroyed brick wall. The locomotive Re 420 # 118 of the SBB was the reason, which did not stopped in front of the depot (on the other side), but broke through the door into the hall, collided with the four-axle C4 # 9002 of SBB Historic (visible in the shed) and pushed the C # 6138 (here hovering in the air) almost completly out through the back wall! No injuries and fortunately only minor damage to the two valuable cars and some damage of the building (which is under monument protection, built by notable architect Max Vogt)! The Remise, built in 1959, is the first work of architect Max Vogt for the SBB. From 1957-1989 Vogt was chief architect of the Structural Engineering Section of SBB District Directorate III. The car was transported on the road to Olten for precise examination and repair.