Right before the withdrawal of the last remaining first generation "Sud-Est" TGVs, several TGV types and generations are represented on the south side of the Paris Gare de Lyon TGV maintenance shops - pompously called “Technicentre Sud-Est Européen”. From the left to the right:
- POS #4416, built Oct. 2007 Lyria livery, for France – Switzerland services, triple voltage
- Euro Duplex 3UA #4719 built Oct. 2012, grey and blue livery, triple voltage
- Duplex #246 built Feb. 2003, Carmillon livery, dual voltage
- Sud-Est #05 built March 1980, Carmillon livery, dual voltage
- Réseau-Duplex #603 built as TGV Réseau #516 built March 1993, grey & blue livery, dual voltage
- Duplex #241 built Oct. 2002, Carmillon livery, dual voltage.