On this day, the most powerful steamlocomotive of Europe, the 4-8-2 241 P 17 of association "Les Chemins de Fer du Creusot" of France (about 4000 HP), made a visit in Switzerland and met with the 4-8-2 241 A 65 of association 241A65, which is based at Full/Argovie/Switzerland. Both locomotives standing side by side at Fribourg for servicing and taking water. The 241 P 17 was built in 1947 by Schneider, Le Creusot for the french SNCF, the driving wheel diameter is 2 metre (78,7 inch) and the maximum velocity 120 km/h (74,5 mph). The 241 A 65 was built in 1931 by Cie de Fives in Lille as 241-001 for the ETAT, the driving wheel diameter is 1,95 metre and the maximum velocity 110 km/h. Both locomotives are four cylinder compound.