A late afternoon SEPTA push-pull set arrives at Bryn Mawr station. To the left is Bryn Mawr Tower, which was built in 1915 and is typical of the PRR with its bay window, brick base, cream wooden second story, slate roof and internal staircase. It ceased operation in 1994 due to a fire. A remote interlocking, seen to the left of the tower controls the switches seen in the foreground. Because crossovers are located between the platforms there is no fence separating the ROW at this station.