Lehigh Valley Railroad RDC-1 No. 40, one of only two RDC-1's that the railroad owned, was built in 1951 by the Budd Company and is preserved at the RRMofPA. The rail diesel car, after serving the Lehigh Valley in passenger service between Lehighton and Hazelton, PA, it later served both the Reading and SEPTA before being donated by PennDOT to the RRMofPA in 1984. To the far left, the Museum's AEM-7 No. 915 can be seen while PRR No. 520, a 2-8-2 Class L1s, can be seen coupled to the RDC.