SEPTA Silverliner IV's meet a set of Silverliner V's under the massive, abandoned former PRR bridge by Whitford Station in Pennsylvania. The bridge was built in 1906 for the PRR and is a pin-connected Parker through truss measuring 375 feet. It was two-tracked with overhead catenary and was part of a bypass known as the P&T (the Philadelphia and Thorndale Branch) which parallels the PRR main line between Frazer and Thorndale. It was abandoned by Conrail in 1989. Below the bridge is Amtrak's Keystone line. The missing track, at this location, was removed by the PRR in the late 1960's.