A busy moment between the sheds of Barreiro and the station. From the right to the left CP 1104, brought back in the original dark green livery to commemorate 50 years of dieseltraction in Portugal, CP 1458 moving form the sheds to the station for another ride with a suburban train, CP 1464 that has just left the station with SUB. 17209 from Barreiro to Praias-Sado and CP 1206 doing some shunting with US-build coaches of 1940. Behind the moving 1458 the CP-rescue coaches 60 94 99-29 001-6 and 60 94 99-29 002-9, former Allan trailers. The huge building in the background is the workshop of the EMEF, the organisation that is in charge for the maintance of the rolling stock. In Barreiro mainly diesel locomotives.