A new locomotive star is born! After about 20 years work and several setbacks like fire or flooding, a second 1320 horsepower "Elephant" 2-10-0 four cylinder compound C 5/6 steamlocomotive is (almost) finished. The # 2969, built in 1916 by SLM Winterthur for the SBB and withdrawn in 1968 (was then in november 1968 pulling the official last steam powered train of the SBB), was rebuilt by association Eurovapor Lokremise Sulgen and is unter steam now, making test runs in Sulgen station. Still there are some minor things to do, then brake test and practise runs will follow before the great planned trip over the Gotthard line together with sister # 2978 of SBB Historic in october this year. In fact, running gear, frame and cab of this locomotive is from # 2969 (displayed in Winterthur from 1969 to 2001), but boiler and tender are from # 2958 (displayed in Olten from 1973 untill 1996).