Nucor Steel's Darlington Mill in Floyd, South Carolina, is actually about 20 miles north of Darlington, SC. One of the plant switchers there is SW1200 #05. Built by EMD in March 1955 as Northern Pacific 125, this engine became Burlington Northern 184 with the 1970 NP-GN-CB&Q-SP&S merger. BN 184 continued to work for its new owner until, in 1995, the BN and Santa Fe merged. At that time, the engine became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 3532. As the BNSF purged older power and, in particular, end-cab switchers, this engine was purchased by Nucor Steel. Nucor gave it an attractive paint job and, by all appearances, keeps their engines well maintained. Photographed on railroad property with permission and full PPE.