DRGW 25 is a railroad slug, built from the remains of Baldwin VO660 No. 68 in 1953. It was initially mated with DRGW Fairbanks Morse H-15-44s No. 151/152 and utilized at the Grand Junction, Colorado hump yard. After the H-15-44s were retired, it worked with SW1200 No. 130 at Grand Junction but was retired from service on Sept. 15, 1971. Forgotten and forlorn, the 25 was photographed at Roper Yard in South Salt Lake on Aug. 6, 1976. By 1978, it would meet the scrappers torch in Salt Lake City.