The 0-4-0T Santa Cruz Portland Cement No. 2 (aka "The Chiggen"), built by H. K. Porter in 1909, began life at the cement plant in Davenport (11 miles north of Santa Cruz) and served there until 1924. The No. 2 made a special guest appearance on the Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay Railway during the weekend of July 11-13, 2014. Seen here with cars from the Santa Cruz Big Trees and Pacific Railway in tow, the Chiggen approaches Depot Park at the south end of Chestnut St. on its way to Wilder Ranch located on the Davenport Branch Line.