Cogwheel steamlocomotive HG 3/4 # 9 of the DFB on the turntable in Oberwald, looking like new. The 4 cylinder compound locomotive was built in 1914 by SLM Winterthur for the "Compagnie suisse du Chemin de fer de la Furka" (Brig–Furka–Disentis, BFD) and was later running for the succession railway "Furka-Oberalp-Bahn" (FO) from 1926. In 1947 (after electrification of the FO) sold to Vietnam to the railway "Chemins de fer francais de l`Indochine". Retrieved back to Switzerland by the DFB in a spectacular action in 1990. New in service from 1993 after revision in Meiningen/Germany with cobalt blue cab and water tanks and angular formed coal reservoir behind the cab, like it was mounted in Vietnam, till 2008 (from 1993 till 1999 numbered # 2 instead of # 9). After a large revision during about 6 years in the workplace Chur through many very experienced professionals (several retired skilled mechanics) and members of the locomotive crew, the locomotive is operational again since 2014 largely in the appearance from 1914. The head of the revision crew can be seen in the cab. A wonderful work!