Iowa Traction 60 pulls a cut of three tank cars out of the REG spur while sister 54 sits nearby. IATR 54 is a 50-ton steeplecab that was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in May 1923 as Southern Iowa Railway No. 400. When SIRy shut down in 1967, it was sold to the Iowa Terminal and was renumbered 54 in June 1969. Today it's one of four Baldwin-Westinghouse steeplecabs used on the "Traction." Sister IATR 60 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in May 1917 as Youngstown & Ohio River Railroad No. 5. In April 1932 it became Union Electric Railway No. 80, and then in 1948 it was sold to the Mason City & Clear Lake, becoming their No. 52. In 1961 IAT renumbered it 2, and then a few years later, 60. It's currently the oldest steeplecab on the IATR roster, and the only one to have worked for the original Mason City & Clear Lake.