Three interesting operational steamlocomotives in the old roundhouse of Brugg (AG), built in concrete in the year 1912. From left to right: E 2/2 shunting locomotive of Feldschlösschen Brewery Rheinfelden, built by Krauss Comp. in Munich/Germany in 1907.
E 2/2 work locomotive of SLM (Swiss Locomotive and Machine Works Winterthur) # 1 from 1910.
D 1/3 "Limmat" of the former "Spanisch Brötli Bahn" from Baden to Zurich, replica from 1947 (original was built in 1847 by Emil Kessler Esslingen/Germany). On the far right boiler of 2-6-2 Eb 3/5 # 5811, undergoing rebuilding by Dampfgruppe Zürich.