A six-car passenger special on the Clinchfield departs Marion, NC after dropping off a coach full of railroad enthusiasts...who will ride back to Erwin attached to the rear of a local freight. The rear car is CRR 100, a custom-rebuilt (at Erwin) office car that began life as a Pullman in 1915, and served for many years as an Atlantic Coast Line diner (the second "Orlando"). It was acquired by the Clinchfield in 1951 and completely rebuilt as an office car. It has recently been acquired by the Watauga Valley Chapter of the NRHS, and will be repatriated to east Tennessee, where it resided for over 30 years. The group intends to restore it to this livery--Pullman green with yellow-gold lettering.