One down, one resting... Two-thirds of the Claremont Concord Railroad Alco S-4 fleet are tucked away for a 'winter's nap' at Claremont Junction, New Hampshire, with only one of the two operable at the moment. The CCRR S-4 105 is currently the Claremont jobs primary unit, while the 102 is laid up with water pump issues. The CCRR 102 was built in October of 1950 as Delaware & Hudson 3050. It later served the Green Mountain Railroad as their 305, then was sold to Bombardier for use at the Barre, Vermont plant as BBDX 305. It was later sold to Washington County Railroad as their 406 and eventually acquired by the Claremont Concord Railroad.