Former US Army #4032, this Alco 0-6-0 (built in 1942) was transferred to the United States Transportation Corps training facility at Fort Eustis, Virginia in 1952 where it was renumbered #616. Later, the Virginia Blue Ridge Railway took ownership in 1958. After a stint at the VBRR, she then found her way to the New Hope and Ivyland Railroad where she ran from '76 to 1981, when her flues expired. Although she received an extensive overhaul in 1993, the rebuild stalled and she ended up tucked away slowly rusting on one of New Hope's back tracks until SMS purchased her with the aim of restoring and operating her - in freight service! As of 2011, a year since this photo was taken, the engine has been sandplasted, primered and it's drivers have been removed in preparation of a rebuild. Another steam engine joins the growing club of restorations in NJ.