Northbound RF&P through freight No. 192 hammers across the RF&P/C&O diamond at Doswell, VA on January 8, 1988. HN Tower was closed in 1958 when RF&P went to CTC, but was been maintained to house the signal control equipment. Interestingly, the tower was built by RF&P to C&O standards and was manned by RF&P employees until it was closed. HN Tower and the Doswell agency were operated as a joint RF&P/C&O facility. C&O reimbursed RF&P a certain percentage of the cost.