Located just a mile from the famed Lackawanna Cutoff (and looking similar to the small locomotives used in the Cutoff construction), this two-foot gauge engine was built by Baldwin in June 1910. It was a "lease" locomotive, first working for Carter Construction, probably building the Western Maryland. It then went to Alphano Humus Co. in New Jersey in 1919 before winding up at Westby Farm. While never used on the Cutoff, the locomotive is still quite historic, as it is one of the few pieces of rolling stock left from the once widespread humus industry in the Garden State. The locomotive is seen leaving Westby Farm for safe keeping and eventual cosmetic restoration.