Eau Claire Tower was the heart of railroad operations through town from 1896 to 1991. This former Omaha Road (CNW) structure was actually originally built to a Milwaukee Road design. It protected ... (more)
Anonymous. The 80-ton GE center cab that calls Fletcher's Quarry home sits in front of the showroom and cutting house, waiting for another car to pick up from the Pan Am interchange... (more)
Repainted from black into blue paint this unnumbered GE 50 ton is a switcher at the Tate & Lyle grain elevator. Ex. Staley.
The owner of QC chip reload center in East Angus. Chips were hauled by QC from Daaquam. The reload facility is now closed because Daaquam is closed.
A GE 44 ton locomotive prepares to switch their elevator on Hamilton Harbour.
Turning plow train around on the wye.
All kinds of interesting power.