Built by EMD in December 1950, Milwaukee Road F7A No. 47A sits on the north end of an A-B-A set in front of the shops near sunset. The railroad used this set of power to help trains up steep Tacom... (more)
Late in the day in August 1972, an A-B-A set of EMD F7s sits outside the Milwaukee Road's shops in Tacoma.
Milwaukee Road F7A 47A idles at Milwaukee's Tacoma Shops.