The SV local cuts away from their train where they will run around it via the siding at Weyers Cave.
Built in 1958 for Norfolk and Western. Sixty years later switching Houff Corporation agricultural and industrial transloading facility.
DGVR 367 (N&W), 5940 (C&O) and 6512 (B&O).
Durbin and Greenbrier Valley Railroad Alco RS-11 #367 and GP9 #5940 are on the main in Staunton, Virginia.
DGVR RS-11 367 and GP9 5940 with a train of soybeans enroute to Weyers Cave.
Road traffic waits for the SV local to cross Statler Blvd.
Shenandoah Valley local.
SV local switching LPG tank cars at Dixie Gas & Oil.
Shenandoah Valley 367 was originally built as Norfolk & Western 367 in 1958.
Shenandoah Valley Railroad switching LPG tank cars at Dixie Gas & Oil.
Shenandoah Valley Railroad working Dixie Gas & Oil.
Durbin and Greenbrier Valley's Alco RS-11 #367 is spotted on a maintenance of way train paired with former Virginia Central caboose #903107 in Verona, Virginia on the Shenandoah Valley Railroad.
Shenandoah Valley Railroad RS11 #367 leads a cut of tank cars across the Middle River as it accelerates north away from Verona, Virginia.
Durbin and Greenbrier Valley Railroad's Shenandoah Valley RS-11m. Originally built 1958 for Norfolk & Western. Also saw service on Central Vermont, Maine Coast, and Louisville, New Albany and Co... (more)
Here sits Durbin and Greenbrier Valley Alco #367 pared with Shenandoah Valley Railroad Baldwin RS4TC #8701 in the SVRR yard in Staunton, Virginia.