Originally built in 1948 for the Philadelphia Transportation Company, streetcar No. 1057 now serves on San Francisco's F-Line to Fisherman's Wharf. This streetcar is painted to honor Cincinnati, w... (more)
#14 descending to San Francisco downtown.
An inbound L-Taraval train has just turned off Taraval and onto 15th Street, about to meet an outbound train (going away). By the end of 2001 all the Boeing LRVs would be retired.
Wearing a tribute scheme for Pacific Electric, a Muni PCC streetcar turns off Market Street in front of the former Southern Pacific headquarters building. The car was originally Philadelphia Trans... (more)
A cable car has just topped the hill on California Street on its way out of downtown San Francisco in late afternoon.
Two PCCs on the historic F-Line meet on Market Street, crossing the J-Church line. Outbound car 1008 is an original San Francisco PCC, while 1062 was originally Philadelphia Transportation Company... (more)
It's the San Francisco treat! A cable car ascends Hyde Street, leaving Fisherman's Wharf behind as it approaches famous Lombard Street. Alcatraz Island can be seen in the bay.
This is a PCC streetcar. PCC stands for Presidents’ Conference Committee. For more information see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCC_streetcar
In Historic Trolley Car Parade. This Boat Tram served in Blackpool, England from 1834 to 1984.
This is PCC car which stands for Presidents’ Conference Committee streetcar. For more information see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCC_streetcar
Tram 106 in the Historic MUNI Trolley Parade. It was built in 1922 in Russia.
#1 was built in 1912 in San Francisco by W. L. Holman for $7,700, part of MUNI’s first order of ten streetcars. Photo taken during a Historic Trolley Car Parade in April 1992.
MUNI's streetcar # 1807 is a Peter Witt type from Milan, Italy, painted in the yellow paint scheme from 1928, and came to San Francisco in 1998.