DGVR 5940 was originally built as C&O 5940 in 1955.
Shenandoah Valley EMD GP9 and Alco RS-11 showing their Chesapeake & Ohio and Norfolk & Western heritage.
A Chesapeake and Ohio GP9 exits the gates at Dixie Gas & Oil Company. DGVR 5940 was originally built as C&O 5940 in 1955.
The brakeman-conductor has just completed tying the train down on the mainline.
DGVR RS-11 367 and GP9 5940 with a train of soybeans enroute to Weyers Cave.
Road traffic waits for the SV local to cross Statler Blvd.
Shenandoah Valley local.
SV local switching LPG tank cars at Dixie Gas & Oil.
Shenandoah Valley 367 was originally built as Norfolk & Western 367 in 1958.
Very unusual to see this special train on the Shenandoah Valley Railroad. After carrying local business and government officials, Durbin and Greenbrier Valley Railroad GP9 #5940 leads Buckingham ... (more)
Shenandoah Valley Railroad switching LPG tank cars at Dixie Gas & Oil.
Shenandoah Valley Railroad working Dixie Gas & Oil.
Shenandoah Valley Railroad and Buckingham Branch Railroad special VIP train returning to Staunton from Mount Crawford.
DGVR 6512 was originally built as B&O 6512 in 1957. DGVR 5940 was originally built as C&O 5940 in 1955.
Durbin and Greenbrier Valley's Alco RS-11 #367 is spotted on a maintenance of way train paired with former Virginia Central caboose #903107 in Verona, Virginia on the Shenandoah Valley Railroad.