"Crocodile" Ce 6/8 III # 14305 of SBB Historic, built in 1925 by SLM and MFO, with a charter train at Herzogenbuchsee. The cars are parlor As 2801 and 2802 "Bundesratssalonwagen" from the 1950'.
Railcar Be 4/4 # 31 of the Bergbahn Lauterbrunnen Mürren (BLM) is leaving Grütschalp station for Mürren. This railcar came to the BLM in 2010 from the Aare-Seeland Mobil (ASM) and ran before for t... (more)
80 centimeter gauge cogwheel steamlocomotive H 2/3 # 5 of the Schynige Platte Bahn (SPB) in the shed at Wilderswil. The locomotive was built in 1894 by SLM Winterthur.
H5-H3 with a 707 Operations heritage special from Swan Hill at Southern Cross Station.
Push-pull train for peak hour traffic (HVZ) with doubledeck cars and locomotives Re 420 # 215 and # 223 between Winterthur Tössmühle and Kemptthal. The train was on a test run from Zürich Herdern ... (more)
Re 420 # 178 and Re 620 # 043 "Laufen" of the SBB in multiple control are pulling an empty sugar beat train from Islikon to Delémont via Bülach-Basel VL, leaving Oberwinterthur. The loco... (more)
NS 3503 sits on Chestnut Ave, awaiting a new cab. Note this engine has an 81'' Nose instead of the usual 88'' nose. Main reason the cab was replaced with an Admiral Cab.
Two of Norfolk Portsmouth Belt Line’s fifteen SW 1200’s spend the weekend at Sewell’s Point, Virginia.
Two narrow gauge lines (760 mm) were built by the Steiermärkische Landesbahnen (StmLB) in 1892: Poljčane - Konjice (Poltschach - Gonobitz), today in Slovenia, and Preding-Wieseldorf - Stainz,... (more)
SD40-4 latest NREX engine at DGNO Garland yard.
VIA Rail eastbound train 14 the Ocean with F40PH-2 6417 and MLW FPB-4 6865 at Kent Junction, NB.