Electric railcar BDe 576 201 (BDe 4/4 201) "Burgdorf" of Regionalverkehr Mittelland (RM) (former Emmental-Burgdorf-Thun Bahn EBT) with a push pull train between Solothurn and Burgdorf near Utzenst... (more)
Electric railcar RBDe 566 225 of the Regionalverkehr Mittelland (RM) (former RBDe 4/4 225 of the Emmental-Burgdorf-Thun Bahn EBT, built in 1973/1974) with a push pull train near Utzenstorf between... (more)
RAe TEE II trainset of SBB Historic, built in 1961 and capable for the 4 electric power systems used for standard gauge railways in Europe, running along Lake Geneva near Villette.
Green machine 11161 rounds Wattinger Kurve whilst working IR2421, 1209 1209 Zurich-Locarno
Double deck InterCity from St. Gallen to Zürich passes the bridge over the highway in the afternoon sun
Interregio IR 2324 Locarno (11:47) to Basel SBB (15:55) hauled by the Re 460 107-6 (with advertising for AlpTransit) near Steinen.
Diesellocomotive Bm 4/4 # 18423 (built in 1963 by SLM and SAAS) of the SBB in the classic redbrown color is in service in Rekingen (AG) and Zweidlen.
Former SBB Bm 4/4 diesellocomotive Bm 840 416 of Swiss Rail Traffic in the container terminal in Rekingen AG.
SBB Cargo southbound steel train 48047 with the three Re 4/4 II 11109, 11148 and 11167. The 11109 in the former Swiss Express paint scheme and the 11148 are owned by the SBB passenger department a... (more)
HGK 185 526, painted in the publicity paint scheme for RBS LOGISTIC, with a tank train on the Bözberg north ramp.
Crossrail intermodal train with the two leading locomotives 185 596 (leased from Beacon Rail) and 185 577 (leased from Alpha Trains).
BLS Cargo 186 103, leased from Railpool, is leading an intermodal train on the Bözberg North ramp.
A measuring track train is running from Basel Bad Bf to Singen (Hohentwiel). This German railway line leads 29 kilometers through the north territory of Switzerland.
This train was dedicated for instruction of engineers and train conductors of association DVZO (Dampfbahn-Verein Zürcher Oberland). The colorfol cars were owned former by the Bodensee–Toggenburg-B... (more)
A double header with german 4-6-2 steam locomotives 01 202 and 012 066 (01 1066) crossing the Polmengo viaduct over the Ticino river on the southern ramp to the St Gotthard.