A pair of classic CN SD40-2Ws take the north track at Park Gate with an 85 car L513 made up of traffic from Hinton and Swan Landing.
The biggest train on the Natal Main Line, known as the "Python" - 65 X CAR Wagons, which are used to transport coal. This train is a regular and is always headed by five Class 18E units... (more)
CN SD40-2W 5331 and GP40-2LW 9402 hustle traffic from the pulp mill in Hinton westward towards Jasper.
Amtrak's eastbound Empire Builder has left Marias Pass behind and is slowing down for a station stop at Browning, MT.
G847's train departs the Albreda Sub at Taverna for a short run to McBride along CN's 43.4 mile long Tete Jaune Sub.
CN 8103 and IC 1027 have just tipped over the continental divide at Yellowhead on CN's Albreda Sub with a Prince Rupert bound grain train made up of mainly former CP government cars.
Copper Basin Railway’s President and Chief Operating Officer L.S. “Jake” Jacobson poses on the front of spotless GP18 No. 201 at Hayden, Arizona, on March 8, 2005. Jake has run the CBRY for many y... (more)
After changing crews, Edmonton-Prince Rupert grain train G847 departs Track 1 behind one of CN's 4 recently acquired ex EMD SD70ACe demo units. A pair of loaded coal trains wait their turn to depa... (more)
MRL 703, 702 & 705 are the power for the westbound "Night Gas Local" on the evening of September 7, 2005.
Apache Railway’s road train to Holbrook switches the yard at Snowflake, Arizona, on March 7, 2005. Alco C420 No. 81 was originally Louisville and Nashville No. 1305 built in 1964.
All three components that have made up the modern Genesee & Wyoming-owned New England Central Railroad are represented in this one image. The NECR Roxbury Subdivision - for which the NECR train 3... (more)
New and old are represented by GWI-painted New England Central (ex-I&O and nee-OHCR) SD40T-2 3317 and classic NECR blue and gold GP38 3851 "The Pride of Palmer" leading the early morning... (more)
SOU 630 crossed Woodman Creek Rd and the Knox Creek just south of Ought-One.