ICG SD40 6070 being load boxed at Markham Yard Homewood,IL.. Since the unit was built in 1966 this may have been after a DASH2 rebuilding.
Credit Don Ross's web site the Ex UP 1524 F3A built in 1948 by EMD re-numbered UP 4629. In 1958 became the UP 521 rebuilt by EMD as an F9Am sold in 1972 to the CRI&P and became the CRIP 4157. Back... (more)