NW 8000 trailed by NW 1500 (many zeroes!) behind the passenger station in Williamson
Broadside shot of NW 1955 in the Williamson Engine Terminal
A collection of NW engines outside the Williamson Yard Office
An N&W Alco C425 and other locomotives viewed from above.
NW GP18 brings an eastbound through West End past a quaint, but instructive, crossing warning sign.
SP and UP power invade the marshalling yards in Williamson. Interesting collection of cars in the background... VGN, NKP, N&W and wrecked SR hoppers.
Three styles of N&W cabooses together near the engine terminal in Williamson. May 1977. The white stripe above the center window indicated this particular caboose could not be used in pusher ser... (more)
Displaced fuel tank and tank car in the yard from the devastating Flood of 1977 (April 5). Cars placed onto Tug Fork Bridge leading to the Pond Creek Branch to hold it down remain in the backgrou... (more)
CN 6934 makes a rare appearance in Williamson today. Hats off to Mr. Porter for the heads up.
On the outskirts of the Pocahontas Yard, this power set awaits a train and crew.
Lone N&W GP40 brings an office car train into Williamson.
Tuscan red units 8010 and 6175 take a break in the engine terminal at Williamson
Two D&H locomotives and others prepare to take a train west out of Williamson.
Southern Pacific in southern West Virginia! Two SP units and a UP unit make an appearance on an eastbound coming off the Scioto Division into Wiliamson.