64. A BNSF freight flies by a trio of SD45-2 helpers getting ready to push west.
65. Grain cars fly by one by one.
66. The last of the sun burns the sky as a yard job moves some garbage cars around.
67. Shadows of the nearby hoppers look larger then life on the side of this Teslow grain elevator caused by the reflected sun off the sky. Large grain elevators are seen dotting the landscape and ... (more)
68. A set of helpers approach the Montana boarder from Wyoming as the rising sun paints the landscape a golden glow. At sunset the day before I made the 245 mile journey from Livingston, MT to She... (more)
69. Another empty heading back to the mines.
70. Working hard getting it's coal upgrade.
71. Is there a better place to build a coal burning power plant then right next to coal mines?
72. One train coming down, one train going up, and some tracking inspection.
73. On some of the most used tracks in the US, a lot of track work and track inspection needs to take place.
74. The new loop track for the Black Thunder West coal load out facility.
75. Such impressive grades on the Powder River Basin. The 400mm is fun to use out here.
76. Just about to crest Logan Hill.
77. After 5 days and 2,765 miles, this is what it looks like. Note the hand prints above the wheel wells cleaned off by our hands as we worked feverishly to get unstuck from the snow up on Mullan... (more)
78. A pretty cool meet on Logan Hill's 4 track main.