Highspeed tilting train ETR 470 004 of Trenitalia as Eurocity 21 from Zürich to Milan is passing the churches of San Nicolao (12th century) and San Michele in Giornico, on the south ramp of the go... (more)
Highspeed tilting train ETR 470 008 of Trenitalia as Eurocity 15 from Zürich to Milan with the church of Wassen.
Returning from the Kennecott Copper interchange yard in Magna, Rio Grande GP40 No. 3132 meets Burlington Northern GP28M No. 1520 at Midvale on Aug. 30, 1997.
Re 4/4 II # 11128 from the first series is pulling Interregio 2313 Basel - Locarno on the middle level of the loops of Wassen.
96 loads of Minntac iron ore for Geneva Steel, pulled by a trio of new EMD SD9043MACs, rolls through Riverton on Sept. 1, 1997.
Spectacular view on the short leg between Leggistein loop and Strahlloch tunnels near Wassen, when Giugiaro designed highspeed tilting train ETR 610 is rounding the curve, on the way as Eurocity 1... (more)
Engineer Sigi at the throttle on the footplate of canadian built "Mikado" 141 R 1244 between Rothrist and Aarburg-Oftringen, pulling only steamlocomotive 001 150-2 of Eisenbahnstiftung Joachim Sch... (more)
Meeting two more southbounds at Jenkinsburg
Southbound intermodal train with the Re 4/4 II 11163 and the Re 6/6 11664 on the Gotthard north ramp.
CN spreader train with CN 2101 EJ &E 675 and spreader CC/ICG 10140 work at Covin Park, , IL near Rockford. They will make two passes on the siding and then go down the main operating at 3-5 mph.... (more)
Carrying an unfathomable amount of Tropicana orange juice, the weekly Bradenton, FL to Jersey City, NJ orange juice train passes the University of Pennsylvania's Franklin Field as it traverses the... (more)
The steamtrain up the south ramp of the Gotthard line with "Mikado" 141 R 1244 made a short stop for water in Faido.
Running up the Gotthard line on a grade of about 2.6 % below Faido, the "Mikado" 141 R 1244 is meeting two Re 4/4 II with the beautiful Venice Simplon-Orient-Express (VSOE), which is on ... (more)
Historic railcars X 2819 and X 2914, built by Renault in 1962 and 1958 on the line "La ligne des Causses" Clermont-Ferrand - Béziers. Here we are in the loneliest parts of the Massif Central.