The Erie Lackawanna Dinning Car Preservation Society's chartered train on September 5,2014 is seen coming into Stroudsburg, Pa. with the former EL/BCOL C425 Nș2461 leading the southbound leg.
Photo taken with permission.
One of the four remaining former Southern Railway GP38ACs left in active service, NS Nș2846 stands at the head end of Georgia Division local GE05 in Hapeville, Georgia with a more modern dash two ... (more)
A portion of DL's dead line is seen in the dead of night, DL RS11 1805 was built for Central Vermont and was last owned by the Winchester & Western. DL RS11 324 was built for Southern Pacific, it ... (more)
Many thanks to the guys and their efforts at the DL who maintain a full fleet of Alco products! On the first day of our visit to the DL, we followed LL1 around for a while. C420 Nș405 and M420 Nș2... (more)
C636 Nș3642 leads M636 Nș3643 on the return run of SPG3 to Scranton.
One of the two remaining D&H painted units on CP's roster stands in Scranton, Pa. at Taylor Yard for a portrait.