1431 was built by Clyde Engineering in NSW in 1957 for NZ Railways. It was sold to Steam Incorporated in 1988 and, after restoration, returned to mainline service in 2009.
A different type of "iron ore" compose this train passing through Governador Valadares Station at M.P. 324,695 and other side of line, one MOW Train awaiting permission of DS Center to d... (more)
A far cry from the American double stacks with their lashups of several 4400 HP engines, this Iranian container train is powered by a single 1300 HP G12 !
On the Theran Tabriz line an old G12 with a short work train slowly passes a bridge during refurbishing works. 6 men, railroad employees and "passengers" are travelling on the side of th... (more)
A General Motors product displays its American origin under iranian markings denoting the road number of this old unit (the series was built in 1956-62).