They were basically an Aircraft Tug/Pusher adapted for railcars. A Roger Puta Photograph
They were basically Aircraft Tug/Pushers adapted for railcars. A Roger Puta Photograph
C&O battery powered electric locomotive No. 18742 rests between jobs at the Huntington Locomotive Shop. It was used to move locomotives undergoing repairs around the facility.
Milwaukee had an interesting critter that was used as a shop switcher in Deer Lodge, MT. It operated by means of an extension cord connected to the roundhouse. During operation, they occasionall... (more)
Built 3/1943 Originally US Corp of Engineers #7951. After WWII sold to Cowan Stone as #795. Cowan Stone became Ideal Cement then Marquette Cement which should be the last owner as of this photo... (more)