The SV local cuts away from their train where they will run around it via the siding at Weyers Cave.
Built in 1958 for Norfolk and Western. Sixty years later switching Houff Corporation agricultural and industrial transloading facility.
DGVR 367 (N&W), 5940 (C&O) and 6512 (B&O).
Falls Road Railroad runs by the Medina Station (former New York Central RR) after working several locations from Lockport to Brockport, NY under moody skies in the morning.
Durbin and Greenbrier Valley Railroad Alco RS-11 #367 and GP9 #5940 are on the main in Staunton, Virginia.
DGVR RS-11 367 and GP9 5940 with a train of soybeans enroute to Weyers Cave.
Road traffic waits for the SV local to cross Statler Blvd.
Shenandoah Valley local.
SV local switching LPG tank cars at Dixie Gas & Oil.
Shenandoah Valley 367 was originally built as Norfolk & Western 367 in 1958.
Shenandoah Valley Railroad switching LPG tank cars at Dixie Gas & Oil.
DLW 3604 (and crew) switches the yard in Buffalo, NY in June of 1993.
Shenandoah Valley Railroad working Dixie Gas & Oil.
Durbin and Greenbrier Valley's Alco RS-11 #367 is spotted on a maintenance of way train paired with former Virginia Central caboose #903107 in Verona, Virginia on the Shenandoah Valley Railroad.