In use for maintenance of tracks : machine for cleaning railway ballast, owned and operated by Sersa group Switzerland.
Famous SBB electrics on the Rhine Bridge Schaffhausen – Feuerthalen part II :
The "Churchill Red Arrow" was planned today for a char... (more)
Famous SBB electrics on the Rhine Bridge Schaffhausen – Feuerthalen part I: The Trans Europ Express trainset RAe TEE II 1053, constructed in 1961, on a journey for benefactors.
A high-speed train ICE 4 did some testruns in Switzerland. After the end of the tests, Re 420 125 heads the train to Schaffhausen, border station between Switzerland and Germany. On the German lin... (more)
Steam railcar CZm 1/2 # 31 of SBB Historic, operated and maintained by association Dampfgruppe Zürich (VDZ), is on a journey in eastern part of Switzerland for a group from the U.K. Built in 1902 ... (more)
The people have less or no interest in the Churchill Double Red Arrow on the bridge. They enjoy the warm spring evening at the River Rhine.
With a train to the Lake Constance, the former Deutsche Bundesbahn "Pacific" express train steamlocomotive is crossing the Rhine Bridge between Schaffhausen and Feuerthalen.
120 109 is arrived from Stuttgart. The destination of Cisalpino ETR 470 will be Milano Centrale.
At this day in 2007 no ICE-T class 415 (with tilting technology) was in service on the ICE-line Stuttgart – Zürich. For this reason, an ICE 3 class 403 was in use for a train Schaffhausen – Stuttg... (more)
The Churchill Double Red Arrow, built in 1939, is crossing the Rhine brigde between Schaffhausen and Feuerthalen.
The former Deutsche Bundesbahn express train steamlocomotive is crossing the Rhine Bridge between Schaffhausen and Feuerthalen. The fortification Munot is the landmark of the city Schaffhausen.
Light oil fired locomotive 52 8055 is pulling two dining cars, one in livery of CIWLT, the second is a teakwood car.
Since 1996 the "pacific" 01 519 (former Deutsche Reichsbahn) is owned and operated by Eisenbahnfreunde Zollernbahn. The driving wheels have a diameter of 2 meters (6.56 feets).
Usually just the short class ET 426 is running on the line Singen - Schaffhausen. At this day, exceptionally the long version ET 425 is on the way.
Tm 232 128, built in 1974 by SLM Winterthur, leads empty tank cars from a siding to the station.