This tiny two-axle steam locomotive E 2/2 "ZEPHIR" # 3 is one of the oldest preserved steam locomotive in Switzerland and currently the oldest in service. It was built in 1874 by Krauss & Comp. in Munich for the Bödelibahn, which ran between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz via the flat section in Interlaken called "Bödeli". Much later, it was a work locomotive at the Dornach metal works and was finally included in the collection of the Swiss Museum of Transport Lucerne. Today, it is operated by SBB Historic and the Historische Eisenbahn Gesellschaft (HEG) and, under certain conditions and regulations, is still allowed to travel on the open line occasionally, despite the lack of train protection and air brakes. On that day she drove from Delémont to Soyhičres and back, about 4 kilometres from Delémont. The only 15 ton weighing locomotive with a maxiumum velocity of 25 km/h is standing in front of the roundhouse of Delémont with the baggage car F # 17463 (with inbuilt bar) and the third class passenger car C2 # 5906 of the HEG (Historische Eisenbahn Gesellschaft).