Car #130's Motorman swaps the trolley poles around for another run. The location is thought to be MP 0.0 on the Welland sub, aka Substation Jct., in Thorold. Besides being the terminus of the Welland sub, at this location, cars could go west 5 miles to St. Catharine to connect with the 5-mile long Port Dalhousie sub; or go east on the Falls sub about 7 miles to the terminal at Bridge St. in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The service was the most extensive of all Canada's Interurban systems, ending in 1959. As for the Preston-built car #130, it was the only survivor of Canada's last true Interurban, going to Rail City Museum in Sandy Pond, N.Y., where it was cannibalized and finally met it's slow death being scrapped c. 1970. There is some great NS&T info on the web, google "NS&T Niagara" for more.